Credit Application Form:
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due on the 20th of the month following delivery.
- All goods remain the property of the vendor until payment is received in full.
- Interest may be charged on all overdue accounts.
- The debtor agrees to pay all collection costs incurred in recovering any overdue amounts.
- Credit may be stopped without reason given for doing so.
- Claims and returns must be made within 14 days and original invoice number must be quoted.
- The applicant to this credit request authorises any person or company to provide Leafland or its
agents such information that may be required in support of this application.
- Any discounts given may be reversed if payment is not received by the due date.
- Refer to Wholesale Terms of Trade at the back of Leafland’s current catalogue.